Today I will talk about traditions in the  world
Let's start the Indian traditions.
My best friend Alisha first invited me to go on her wedding in India. leaving the airport we were met by her family. The following afternoon , it was the Mehndi party. Mehndi is the decoration of the hands and feet  The groom arrived wearing white and riding white horse. We ate lots of traditional food. I fell lucky that I had an experience in Indian wedding
The following traditions In My country, that is, in Russia.
lvan Kupala Day is an ancient holiday still celebrated in a lot of countries, including Russia. It is a huge pl celebration of the sun and takes place every year around the summer solstice. It is a popular and fun holiday. On the evening before Ivan Kupala Day, people wander around forested areas looking for fern flowers. Legend also has it that when the fern flower blossoms, you can see all the treasures of the Earth.


Are you curious to know how to behave in England? I'll tell you ..
"If you are meeting someone for the first time
1. extend a hand to say hello.
2. Also, it is important to make eye contact while speaking with someone;
3. In the UK, a smile is a sig of friendliness
4. Keep a distance of about half a meter from people, unless you are in a crowded place.
5. If someone invites you to dinner, bring a small gift, such as flowers, . Be sure to come on time
6. In addition, it is very important to keep your mouth closed while chewing.
7. If you eat in a restaurant, expect to pay the waiter a tip of 10 percent of the bill
"
trip to mexico.
I am Stephen Marshall, I had a great opportunity live in a completely different Mexico, because I wanted to improve my language skills. The best moments of my experience are communication with the host family. Mexicans are very sociable people, and my hosts treated me like my family. What about difficult parts, I tried to get used to the hot weather a bit, but now I wear a hat.  Without a doubt, it was the best experience in my life, becuase my Spanish improved even more than I expected.


In our big world, many people have bad habits that we face every day. 1. I went alway to the cinema with my triends. From the moment we sael down, a group of teenagers behind us didn't stop talking .I turned  and shouted at them. 2. Recently I was in a restaurant and a man was sitting behind me. He squawked loudly and swallowed, which was very disgusting to listen. 3.Yesterday I was driving in public transport and a man was standing next to me, from whom it was terribly sweaty and stale food. Arriving at my stop, I ran out into the fresh air and could not enjoy.



Mahatma Gandhi once said 'Be the change you want to see in the world'. This is exactly what these three people have done. Liz Murray.  It's hard to believe that at the age of 16 she was homeless and sleeping on park benches ! She went back to school and through dedication and determination, she eventually won a scholarship to a top university. Since Liz graduated from Harvard in 2009, she has been speaking at events to teenagers about staying away from drugs and gangs.






We can't help it, but we all sneeze, yawn, hiccup, cough or even snore from time to time. SNEEZE When somethingsuch as dust, pollen or a virus irriates the inside of our nose, a message goes to the brain. The brain then tells six different muscules including your eyelids to push air out through your nose. COUGH  A cough is an important way of clearing your airways, throat and lungs of irritations. HICCUP we get hiccups when something irriates the diagragm muscle. When we eat or drink so much, or when we feel nervous  the diaphragm pulls down air in a jerky way. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

tea time